Every Bering watch you buy comes with a standard three years limited international warranty from Bhrands Forever (I) Pvt. Ltd. in accordance with the conditions of the warranty. In order to avail warranty it is important to present the warranty certificate duly stamped, signed and filled out completely and correctly by Bering authorized agent. The below repairs and replacement are not covered under warranty policy and will be carried out in exchange of monetary value even during warranty tenure.
- Changes in the look & feel of the watch due to normal wear and tear i.e. minor scratches on the case, belt & lock, Color variation overtime, plating chip-off.
- Defects due to improper handling i.e. water damage, accidental damage (bumps, breakages & crushing)
- Damage that arises as a result of default of the operating instructions.
- Replacement and repair of parts carried out by the third party, who is not authorized by Bhrands Forever (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, flood etc.
- Watch parts like glass, crowns, wristbands, bracelets & every type of decoration & Jewellery.
- Battery replacement will be charged over a period of one year from the date of purchase.
In rare instance if case, dial, crystals, wristbands, bracelets etc. are not available the customer support would suggest original substitutes.
The warranty authorizes the customer to receive free replacement in line with the terms set and during specified tenure and does not in anyway restrict the right of the customer. To claim warranty, please contact authorized Bering service center on firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat on website, contact form on website or telephone.